Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bryn is eight today!!! So i am will put some pictures of her on.

Brynn is meeting Grandma ida. Brynn and ida had a great connection.can't you see?
Aunt Karen and Brynn are playing around.
Here is Brynn in the nursery.She is saying Hello
Here is Brynn being goofy.Me and Jadi are behind her.
Brynn was very loud that night.it waz Christmas eve.
Mom is holding Brynn.Brynn is asleep.
I am playing my Ukulele for Brynn.
me and Jadi when Brynn first came home.
Here is Brynn at Aunt Karen's wedding


3 comments:

  1. oh danny, this made me cry.
    what a sweet brother you are to all your sisters (and carson).
    brynn loves you. i love you.
    miss you, sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(( ((((crying)))) I bet u miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pix of Brynn being silly. LOL.

    ReplyDelete